joi, 30 ianuarie 2014

Questions for owners!

Submitted by gabicringus on January 30th, 2014 – Flag this news as inappropriate

Category: Articles
In his recent www.bubblews.com/news/1984131-interview-bubblews article&Arvind write that he and &Jason love to answer interview questions for owners to spread the message of their brand and directions be going in.

I was just a little blogger before joining Bubblews, I posted just a few articles and photos on two blogs, one on Wordpress and another on Blogspot (see the link in my profile),I've been in one campaign on my Wordpress blog, but I can say only now,after more than one month of articles here, that I could be a real blogger,writing articles so often (for me)... :)

I'm not a reporter, I have maybe two questions for owners now - what are their new projects now and if/how Bubblews will be modified, I'll start thinking new questions soon, maybe I'll interview the owners when my blogs will have more readers...

Many people here doesn't have a blog (someone even make me smile when she said she's not a blogger - after months here) but I think they also have questions for owners and they not write here only for money, I'll be glad if they write their questions here, I will share this article on Twitter where I have a few big blogger followers from my country and I hope they will spread the message of Bubblews brand too :)

Photo credit: to owners :D (photos on their profiles are public no?)

+InterviewBubblews

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu